Incentiapay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in marketing, technology and business management.
Chief Executive Officer
- Ani Chakraborty has over 20 years’ experience in strategy and transformation in Digital, Service Operations, and capital-intensive industries skilled in strategy, program design, plus technology and operations implementation
- An impact-driven executive who’s highly regarded for his proven capacity to bring superior thinking to solve the problems related to complex, large-scale business and technology transformations.
- Ani has a Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) focused in Finance and Operations from XLRI Jamshedpur.
Chief Financial Officer
- Ben Newling has more than 15 years of experience across general management and corporate advisory within investment banking, retail banking and technology.
- His executive experience spans equities, capital markets, M&A’s, and people management. His role as CFO spans finance, operations, human resources, and commercial and legal compliance.
- Ben has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) focused in Finance and Financial Management Services from MGSM.
GM of People
- Stacey Hampton has over 18 years of experience managing people and culture across finance and technology companies, with previous roles focused on building a culture of engagement, diversity, and inclusion.
- Her role as GM of People is key to leading the Company through transformational change, focusing on employee lifecycle and workforce planning, attraction and selection, performance management, talent identification, leadership, learning and development, and reward and recognition.
- Stacey has a Bachelor of Business (Human Resources) and a Graduate Diploma Human Resources and Industrial Relations.