Incentiapay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in marketing, technology and business management.
Chief Executive Officer
- Henry Jones has more than 25 years of executive experience, predominantly in the technology sector, having started, stabilised and grown businesses, both regionally and globally.
- Prior to IncentiaPay, Henry was with IBM where he held senior positions across Australia, New Zealand, and North America. Henry is also active with a number of smaller entrepreneurial ventures, as a mentor and investor.
- His role as CEO is key to leading and accelerating the Company’s turnaround and building on its existing foundation to set the strategy for future growth.
- Henry has an MBA from Harvard Business School, and an LLB (Law) and BA (Economics and Politics) from the University of Melbourne.
Chief Operating Officer
- Ben Newling has more than 15 years of experience across general management and corporate advisory within investment banking, retail banking and technology.
- His executive experience spans equities, capital markets, M&A’s, and people management. His role as COO spans finance, operations, human resources, and commercial and legal compliance.
- Ben has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) focused in Finance and Financial Management Services from MGSM.
GM of People
- Stacey Hampton has over 18 years of experience managing people and culture across finance and technology companies, with previous roles focused on building a culture of engagement, diversity, and inclusion.
- Her role as GM of People is key to leading the Company through transformational change, focusing on employee lifecycle and workforce planning, attraction and selection, performance management, talent identification, leadership, learning and development, and reward and recognition.
- Stacey has a Bachelor of Business (Human Resources) and a Graduate Diploma Human Resources and Industrial Relations.
Chief Customer Experience Officer
- Linda McDonald has more than 20 years of experience in delivering exceptional results in the retail, FMCG and consumer healthcare industries, having held several senior executive leadership roles in Marketing, Customer experience, eCommerce and Sales.
- Her role as CXO is key to driving significant revenue, the creation of a transformation digital program and a clear focus on customer acquisition, retention, and value growth.
- Linda has a Bachelor Commerce (Marketing) from the University of Wollongong and is currently completing her MBA at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management.