Incentiapay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in marketing, technology and business management.
Chief Executive Officer
- Henry has an extensive background, predominantly in the technology sector, holding senior positions for IBM across Australia, New Zealand and North America.
- Henry started his career as a lawyer, and has also been the founder of, and investor in, a handful of early stage entrepreneurial ventures.
- Education: LLB (Law) and BA (Economics and Politics) from the University of Melbourne and MBA from Harvard Business School.
Executive General Manager – Legal and Commercial
- Experienced General Manager/ Corporate Advisor with a demonstrated history of working in the investment banking/retail banking industries.
- Skilled in Banking, Equities, Capital Markets, People Management, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Strong community and social services professional with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) focused in Finance and Financial Management Services from MGSM.
General Manager – People
- Stacey has over 16 years’ experience managing people and culture across finance and technology companies, having commenced her career with training brokerage. Stacey joined IncentiaPay in March 2018 as the General Manager of People. She is responsible for the Human Resources function across the IncentiaPay Group including employee lifecycle and workforce planning, attraction and selection, performance management, talent identification, leadership, learning and development, and reward and recognition.
- Prior to joining IncentiaPay, Stacey was the Head of HR for Temenos Australia (formerly Rubik Financial Limited) where she focused on building a culture of engagement, diversity and inclusion across all employees. Stacey also spent over 10 years with Macquarie Group, supporting several business units including Financial Management Group, Risk Management and Legal and Governance.
- Stacey has a Bachelor of Business (Human Resources) and a Graduate Diploma Human Resources and Industrial Relations.