Incentiapay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in marketing, technology, payment system development and business management.
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
- Iain Dunstan has over 35 years’ experience in the global fintech industry, including an extensive listed company and M&A background. Iain joined IncentiaPay in December 2017 and, as the Managing Director, he is responsible for the overall strategic direction of the Group, including divisions, employees and shareholders.
- Iain was previously the CEO of ASX-listed Rubik Financial Limited, where he facilitated the sale of the company to Temenos Group in May 2017. Prior to that, Iain was the Founder and CEO of ASX listed company Bravura Solutions Limited. Iain grew the company from its small foundations to an enterprise with over 700 employees operating in nine countries around the world, and an annual turnover of more than $125 million.
- In 2007, Iain won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, in the Technology, Communications, e-Commerce and Life Sciences category.
- Iain has a Master of Commercial Law from Macquarie, an MBA from the Macquarie Graduate School of Management and is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Chief Operating and Finance Officer
- Darius Coveney has over 25 years’ experience across technology and financial services organisations, having worked in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- Darius joined IncentiaPay in February 2018 and, as the Chief Operating and Finance Officer, he is responsible for all finance, legal, IT, M&A and HR functions across the group.
- His Australian listed company experience includes three years in the combined role of CFO/COO at Rubik Financial Limited, including managing the sale of that business to Temenos Group in May 2017.
- Darius also spent nearly 10 years at the Macquarie Group where he held various roles running projects and building finance teams in Sydney, Hong Kong, New York and London, as well as undertaking several M&A due diligence and integration projects for the group. He also spent five years at Ernst and Young Corporate Finance.
- Darius is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and a member of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand, and holds a Masters of Applied Finance from Macquarie University
Executive General Manager – Entertainment
- Heidi has over 30 years’ experience as a business leader in Australia, New Zealand and the US, with 25 of those years at the helm of Entertainment Publications. Heidi joined Entertainment Publications in 1994 establishing the first office in the region as the District Manager for Melbourne.
- Heidi was instrumental in growing the business, opening 20 offices across Australia and New Zealand. As EGM Entertainment, Heidi oversees all aspects of the business in both Australia and New Zealand with a collaborative leadership style and an innovative approach.
- Prior to this, Heidi held several positions in hospitality management, senior level sales and sales management. Heidi has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Administration / Management and Economics from Washington State University.
Executive General Manager – Corporate Sales
- Toby has over 20 years’ experience in people leadership and development, sales and distribution, innovation and technology, start-up commercialisation and SaaS/emerging technologies across the Asia Pacific region. Toby joined IncentiaPay in August 2018 as the Executive General Manager – Corporate Sales. He is responsible for driving sales, account management and delivery through direct and global channel partners.
- Prior to his current role, Toby was Managing Director, Asia for a global software company where he built and led a high performing team to deliver channel business across APAC. He has worked in multinational organisations, and has developed and drove culture and growth in agile businesses both in Australia and Asia. This includes roles with Macquarie Bank, NRMA, and ipScape.
- Toby’s numerous qualifications included an MBA from Macquarie Graduate School of Management where he conducted research on Leadership Strategy, an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning, Diploma of Financial Services and ADA1 (Accredited Derivatives Advisor) and project management qualifications (Prince2 Practitioner).
General Manager – People
- Stacey has over 16 years’ experience managing people and culture across finance and technology companies, having commenced her career with training brokerage. Stacey joined IncentiaPay in March 2018 as the General Manager of People. She is responsible for the Human Resources function across the IncentiaPay Group including employee lifecycle and workforce planning, attraction and selection, performance management, talent identification, leadership, learning and development, and reward and recognition.
- Prior to joining IncentiaPay, Stacey was the Head of HR for Temenos Australia (formerly Rubik Financial Limited) where she focused on building a culture of engagement, diversity and inclusion across all employees. Stacey also spent over 10 years with Macquarie Group, supporting several business units including Financial Management Group, Risk Management and Legal and Governance.
- Stacey has a Bachelor of Business (Human Resources) and a Graduate Diploma Human Resources and Industrial Relations.
Want to grow with us?
IncentiaPay is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combines rewards, deals and incentives via its transactional platforms in 9 countries - linking SMEs and customers globally.