IncentiaPay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in technology, payment system development and business management.
Managing Director IncentiaPay
- Iain has had more than 30 years’ experience in the technology and finance industry, including an extensive listed company background. Most recently, he was CEO of ASX-listed Rubik Financial Limited and facilitated the sale of Rubik to Temenos Group in May 2017.
- Prior to that he was the Founder and CEO of ASX listed company Bravura Solutions Limited which he grew to an enterprise with over 700 employees operating in nine countries around the world and an annual turnover in excess of $125 million.
- In 2007 Mr Dunstan won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in the Technology, Communications, e-Commerce and Life Sciences category.
Chief Operating and Finance Officer
- Darius joined the Company in January and was appointed CFO in February 2018 in this dual position. He has over 20 years of experience in the technology and finance industry across Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas. His Australian listed company experience includes 3 years in the combined role of CFO/COO at Rubik Financial Limited, including managing the sale of that business to Temenos Group in May 2017.
- Mr Coveney spent 10 years at Macquarie Group rising to Division Director, Finance, EMEA and 5 years at Ernst and Young Corporate finance.
- Mr Coveney is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
- Brian is a co-founder of Bartercard and currently fulfills an advisory role for this Division
- With over 26 years of relevant sales and management experience, Brian is one of the most experienced managers in the trade exchange industry and has a deep understanding of its drivers, participants and key success factors
- Over the past 25 years Brian has been hands-on developing the technology for the sales and trading systems and franchise model of Bartercard both domestically and internationally
IncentiaPay General Manager
- During her 8 years’ tenure at Bartercard from 1998 to 2006, Susan Minnekeer held the positions of CFO, Finance Director and General Manager and is now applying her diverse experience to IncentiaPay as General Manager
- As a senior Executive she has over 20 years’ extensive management expertise at the highest level, from publically listed company boards to managing large contracts and assets in excess of $250 million
- She has a proven ability to manage a diverse range of activities including contractual arrangements, management, construction, maintenance, improvements and delivery of services and technology.
Chief Technology Officer
- Andrew joined IncentiaPay in 2015 and has more than 20 years’ practical experience in a mixture of hands-on, senior management and board roles
- Andrew has a strong background in strategy, policy implementation, service delivery, and client services, while also having a proven track record as an agent of change and in fostering a confident and capable workforce
- Andrew is a visionary leader on business strategy, risk mitigation and the ability to achieve cost efficiencies through ICT innovation, developing robust software platforms and building high performance scalable infrastructure
- Andrew also serves on the board of Queenslanders Credit Union and is the youngest member of that Board in the Credit Union’s 50 year history
CEO Bartercard Australia and New Zealand
- John was appointed CEO of Bartercard ANZ in December 2017 having been CEO of Bartercard NZ since January 2013. John has been instrumental in revitalising the strategic focus of the organisation, developing its next group of leaders and introducing new technologies and ways of servicing their customer membership
- With over twenty years’ experience in New Zealand based senior management roles – previously as General Manager with Dun & Bradstreet and prior to that as the Auckland Manager with Thomson Reuters, John has a strong track record in leadership and change management
CEO Bartercard USA
- Paul has over 30 years of management experience across a diverse range of industries with 20 years as a CEO of a membership based organization overseeing periods of rapid growth
- Paul joined Bartercard in 2007 as the CEO of Bartercard New Zealand and in 2013 moved to the United States to launch Bartercard USA building the foundations needed for quick expansion through franchising
- With his US-based team Paul has expanded operations of Bartercard USA to currently 21 sites with more destined to come on line in 2017
CEO Bartercard Europe
- Philip has over 30 years of business, sales and marketing experience through his employment with large global corporate organisations such as Bridgestone, Century Yuasa Batteries and Retail Food Group, having held senior positions in general management, marketing, sales management and franchising
- Philip has successfully developed over 30 franchise systems for many well known brands, which include Donut King Australia, Century Yuasa Batteries and Bartercard Australia
- Philip’s most recent appointment is as Executive Director and CEO of Bartercard Operations Europe Ltd. Philip has successfully sold the Master Franchise rights to Bartercard UK and is currently developing the Master Franchise model to push into and roll out throughout Europe
Chairman Entertainment Publications
- Ben Johnson started his career in Seattle, Washington USA as the District Manager for Entertainment Publications Inc. The following year he opened the first international office in Vancouver BC. He then became Vice President of the Western Division and responsible for over 30 markets throughout the Western part of the USA. Many of those markets were initially opened by Ben
- In 1994 Ben formed a Joint Venture Partnership with Entertainment Publications Inc. to open new markets for the company throughout Australia and New Zealand. In 2003 Ben purchased the US company’s shares to become the sole shareholder of the Australia and New Zealand businesses, and his role is now Managing Director of Entertainment Publications of Australia
- Ben also serves on the Board of the New South Wales Restaurant Association, where he has served for the last 15 years as the Vice President of Associates
- Ben holds a marketing degree from the University of Colorado
Executive Director Entertainment Publications
- Heidi Halson started with Entertainment Publications of Australia in 1994 as the District Manager for Melbourne. With Melbourne as a success, Heidi started new offices in Perth and Adelaide. Shortly thereafter she travelled to New Zealand to start Auckland and then Christchurch. She was then instrumental in starting, or helping to start, all other offices. There are now 22 offices between the two countries. As General Manager for both Entertainment Publications Australia and Entertainment Publications New Zealand, Heidi oversees all aspects of the business in both countries
- Heidi holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Administration / Management and Economics (1985) from Washington State University and has held positions in restaurant management as well as sales management prior to her role with Entertainment Publications
Chief Financial Officer Entertainment Publications
- Starting in the hospitality industry as General Manager of the Irish Times Pub Group in Belgium, Paul has worked in a diverse range of industries, such as coding and printing solutions, travel management, shared service solutions and digital advertising, in Europe and Australia
- Since joining Entertainment Publications prior to the launch of the Digital Membership, Paul has played a key role in the organisation’s successful move into the digital market place. Paul’s direct line responsibilities include the Finance, IT and Customer Service divisions and he is dedicated to driving operational and commercial advancements throughout the organisation
- Paul holds a Bachelor of Science (surveying) and a Diploma in Property Economics from Trinity College Dublin
Inventor of bucqi
- Philip is the creator of the bucqi mobile payment system. His background is as a technology developer, both software (desktop and web based) and hardware (custom consumer and industrial electronic designs). He has substantial experience in software and web development using Delphi, jQuery, HTML, CSS and cross platform App development for iPhone/Android/ Windows mobile devices. Philip has over a decade’s experience in marketing and technology development in the consumer space
- Philip graduated from the University of Pretoria in 1990 with a Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics), Electronic and Software Engineering
Want to grow with us?
IncentiaPay is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combines rewards, deals and incentives via its transactional platforms in 9 countries - linking SMEs and customers globally.