The Directors bring to the Board relevant experience and skills including deep knowledge of the trade exchange and payments industries, financial management and corporate governance experience.
- Murray has over 35 years of diverse national and international business experience. He began his career as an accountant in Perth, founded Retail Food Group Limited (ASX:RFG) and led its global expansion
- He has served on over 12 public company boards as well as other private companies and not for profit organizations
- Murray’s current board roles include:Board Chairman of Barrack Street Investments Ltd, Director of Global Masters Fund Ltd, Director of Triple Energy Limited, Director of Tasmania Magnesite NL, Deputy Chancellor of Southern Cross University, Trustee of Currumbin Wildlife Foundation, Chairman of the One Light Charity Foundation and Member Gold Coast Light Rail Business Advisory
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Garth has more than 40 years’ experience in strategic planning, merger and acquisitions, financial systems, risk analysis and operations management
- He is an expert in financial and management advisory, reporting and accounting system implementation
- His experience includes many years as partner in national and international Chartered Accounting firms.
- Iain has had more than 30 years’ experience in the technology and finance industry, including an extensive listed company background. Most recently, he was CEO of ASX-listed Rubik Financial Limited and facilitated the sale of Rubik to Temenos Group in May 2017.
- Prior to that he was the Founder and CEO of ASX listed company Bravura Solutions Limited which he grew to an enterprise with over 700 employees operating in nine countries around the world and an annual turnover in excess of $125 million.
- In 2007 Mr Dunstan won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in the Technology, Communications, e-Commerce and Life Sciences category.
Want to grow with us?
IncentiaPay is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combines rewards, deals and incentives via its transactional platforms in 9 countries - linking SMEs and customers globally.