Incentiapay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in marketing, technology, payment system development and business management.
- Stephen has over 30 years of experience in the financial services, funds management, M&A, private equity and accounting fields – primarily focused on the energy, technology, IT services, infrastructure, financial services, health, entertainment and natural resource sectors.
- He has held Director positions with international Fund Managers subsidiaries, Investec Funds Management, and the Australian subsidiary of US based fund manager Sanford C. Bernstein. He has been a founder and held Directorships in a number of unlisted and listed companies both in Australia and internationally.
- He is currently the Chairman of two other public companies in Australia; NobleOak Life Limited and Conscious Capital Limited. He is also a Director of ASX listed company, MEC Resources Limited.
- Jeremy Thorpe holds BA and LLB degrees, is a qualified attorney in South Africa, and the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Skybound Capital Australia.
- He serves on the boards of all subsidiary and associate companies within Skybound Australia’s diverse range of investments and is directly responsible for their performance and investment returns.
- He has over 30 years of experience in corporate finance, private equity, consumer and business credit, and structured finance. In the recent past he has served on the Board of the National Credit Providers Association in Australia.
- Charles Romito is an experienced management consultant with an extensive background across Venture Capital/Private Equity, Lead Syndicate Investing and Management Academia.
- His expertise lies at the intersection of innovation management, growth strategy and business transformation; and he has applied this to the benefit of blue-chips, family offices and start-ups alike.
- He was previously in the London office of the global strategy consultancy McKinsey & Company and built on this with an Operating Partner/COO role in a VC fund. He has since spent most of this decade as a sought-after advisor to both private investors and corporates.
- As an academic he has both published and presented at world-leading conferences on Innovation Management; as well as designed, developed, and delivered Postgraduate and Executive Education to several thousand high-performers across the world.
- Dean Palmer is an experienced business professional with more than 20 years of experience across a variety of industries including finance, property, and funds management.
- He is the founder and CEO of Skybound Fidelis Investment Limited – a specialist structured finance, commercial credit, and property fund manager. He also serves on the Boards of all subsidiary and associate companies within Skybound Australia’s diverse range of investments in Australia.
- Dean holds a Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Laws and is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.