Incentiapay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in marketing, technology, payment system development and business management.
- Stephen has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services, funds management, private equity and accounting fields.
- He has held director positions with Investec Funds Management and the Australian Subsidiary of US based fund manager Sandford C. Bernstein.
- He has held directorships in a number of listed companies both in Australia and overseas and is currently the chairman of Noble Oak Life Limited and ASX Listed Sinetech Limited
- Sinetech is a substantial shareholder of IncentiaPay.
- Jeremy graduated from the University of Natal with BA and LLB degrees and is an admitted attorney in South Africa.
- He has 38 years of experience in private equity, corporate finance, consumer & business credit and has served on numerous boards both listed and unlisted.
- Jeremy heads up Skybound Capital Group’s Australian investments serving on the boards of several of its associate and subsidiary companies including Skybound Fidelis Investments Limited, an Australian AFSL.
- Skybound Capital Group currently holds 19.98% of the shares in IncentiaPay through its subsidiary New Gold Coast Holdings Limited.
- Dr Charles Romito’s career spans consulting, academia and industry. Originally a semi-conductor physicist in the Space Industry, Charles was awarded a scholarship and went on to achieve a PhD in Technology & Innovation Management from the University of Cambridge. He has since lectured on Masters and Executive Education programmes at this institution and the University of Warwick over a span of 12 years.
- Charles was recruited into the London office of the global strategy consultancy McKinsey & Company. Here he specialised in Business Transformation, Venturing and Growth Strategy and built on this with a COO/Operating Partner role in a VC/PE fund. He has since spent most of this decade as a sought-after advisor to private investors and blue chip companies alike. Charles was also previously an Officer in the Royal Navy Reserve.
- Dean is a chartered accountant with more than 20 years of experience. He is the CEO of Skybound Fidelis Investment Limited – a specialist structured finance, commercial credit and property fund manager.
- He has held numerous senior executive roles both in Australia and the UK.