Incentiapay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in marketing, technology, payment system development and business management.
- Naseema is an experienced ‘top-line growth’ director with expertise in business strategy, marketing, branding, consumer segmentation, digital marketing and data.
- Naseema has current experience in transformational and disruptor businesses, especially those operating in the rapid growth, customer acquisition and brand awareness stage.
- She also has experience with businesses facing market and competitive pressures where significant operational transformation is required to restore profitability and growth.
- She has been a professional non-executive director since 2005, serving on boards of a diverse range of companies including ASX listed and private companies, Government statutory authorities, not-for-profit arts, health and education boards.
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Chris has over 20 years’ experience on public and private company boards in New Zealand and Australia
- He has background in industrial, waste and mining services in Australia along with engineering and heavy transportation services in Europe and Asia and has extensive experience as managing director, executive director and chief executive officer in the waste industry spanning almost two decades
- Stephen has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services, funds management, private equity and accounting fields.
- He has held director positions with Investec Funds Management and the Australian Subsidiary of US based fund manager Sandford C. Bernstein.
- He has held directorships in a number of listed companies both in Australia and overseas and is currently the chairman of Noble Oak Life Limited and ASX Listed Sinetech Limited
- Stephen is a shareholder of IncentiaPay, currently holding 8.99% of the shares.
Want to grow with us?
IncentiaPay is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combines rewards, deals and incentives via its transactional platforms in 9 countries - linking SMEs and customers globally.