Incentiapay has an outstanding leadership team with a deep history in marketing, technology, payment system development and business management.
- Naseema is an experienced ‘top-line growth’ director with expertise in business strategy, marketing, branding, consumer segmentation, digital marketing and data.
- Naseema has current experience in transformational and disruptor businesses, especially those operating in the rapid growth, customer acquisition and brand awareness stage.
- She also has experience with businesses facing market and competitive pressures where significant operational transformation is required to restore profitability and growth.
- She has been a professional non-executive director since 2005, serving on boards of a diverse range of companies including ASX listed and private companies, Government statutory authorities, not-for-profit arts, health and education boards.
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Chris has over 20 years’ experience on public and private company boards in New Zealand and Australia
- He has background in industrial, waste and mining services in Australia along with engineering and heavy transportation services in Europe and Asia and has extensive experience as managing director, executive director and chief executive officer in the waste industry spanning almost two decades
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
- Iain has over 35 years’ experience in the global fintech industry, including an extensive listed company and M&A background.
- Iain was previously the CEO of ASX-listed Rubik Financial Limited, where he facilitated the sale of the company to Temenos Group in May 2017.
- Prior to that, Iain was the Founder and CEO of ASX listed company Bravura Solutions Limited. Iain grew the company from its small foundations to an enterprise with over 700 employees operating in nine countries around the world, and an annual turnover of more than $125 million.
Want to grow with us?
IncentiaPay is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combines rewards, deals and incentives via its transactional platforms in 9 countries - linking SMEs and customers globally.