Click on the below to view corporate governance documentation:
- Board Charter
- External Communications Policy
- Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Securities Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Risk Management Policy
- Corporate Governance Statement 2018
In May 2017, IncentiaPay fulfilled an obligation under the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 by filing it’s report by the due date of 31/05/2017. The report is available for public viewing at www.wgea.gov.au.
Want to grow with us?
IncentiaPay is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combines rewards, deals and incentives via its transactional platforms in 9 countries - linking SMEs and customers globally.